Dr. Karen McGowan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. McGowan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Karen McGowan, MD
Overview of Dr. Karen McGowan, MD
Dr. Karen McGowan, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in San Diego, CA. They specialize in Pediatrics, has 29 years of experience. They graduated from David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles|UCLA Sch Med/UCLA Med Ctr|University of Pittsburg School of Medicine and is affiliated with Sharp Grossmont Hospital, Rady Children's Hospital San Diego and Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns. Dr. McGowan, completed a residency at U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest|Uc San Diego Med Center. Patients rated Dr. McGowan an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. McGowan works at
Dr. McGowan's Office Locations
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Rady Children's Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Newborns
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. McGowan?
About Dr. Karen McGowan, MD
- 29 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Ucsd Med Ctr Biochemical Genetics
- U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest|Uc San Diego Med Center
- 1995|U C S D Medical Center - Hillcrest|U CA San Diego Med Ctr|UCSD Medical Center|UCSD Medical Center / San Diego, CA
- David Geffen School Of Medicine At UCLA, University Of California, Los Angeles|UCLA Sch Med/UCLA Med Ctr|University of Pittsburg School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McGowan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. McGowan works at
Dr. McGowan speaks Spanish.
4 patients have reviewed Dr. McGowan. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. McGowan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. McGowan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. McGowan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.