Dr. Karen Ziemke, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ziemke is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Karen Ziemke, MD
Overview of Dr. Karen Ziemke, MD
Dr. Karen Ziemke, MD is an Allergy & Immunology Specialist in West Orange, NJ. They specialize in Allergy & Immunology, has 34 years of experience. They graduated from UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Ziemke, completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Pennsylvania). Patients rated Dr. Ziemke an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Ziemke works at
Dr. Ziemke's Office Locations
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ziemke?
About Dr. Karen Ziemke, MD
- Allergy & Immunology
- 34 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Pennsylvania)
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ziemke has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ziemke works at
Dr. Ziemke speaks Spanish.
17 patients have reviewed Dr. Ziemke. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ziemke.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ziemke, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ziemke appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.