Dr. Karl Doghramji, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Doghramji is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Karl Doghramji, MD
Overview of Dr. Karl Doghramji, MD
Dr. Karl Doghramji, MD is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They completed their fellowship with Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Doghramji works at
Dr. Doghramji's Office Locations
Sleep Disorders Center211 S 9th St Fl 5, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Directions
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Doghramji?
About Dr. Karl Doghramji, MD
- Sleep Medicine
Education & Certifications
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doghramji has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Doghramji accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield and CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Doghramji has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Doghramji works at
282 patients have reviewed Dr. Doghramji. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Doghramji.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Doghramji, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Doghramji appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.