Dr. Katrina Bassel, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bassel is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Katrina Bassel, MD
Overview of Dr. Katrina Bassel, MD
Dr. Katrina Bassel, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Plano, TX. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 32 years of experience. They graduated from University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano and CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. Patients rated Dr. Bassel an average 3.6 star rating.
Dr. Bassel works at
Dr. Bassel's Office Locations
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bassel?
About Dr. Katrina Bassel, MD
- 32 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Ut Southwest Parkland/Dallas Va
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bassel has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bassel works at
Dr. Bassel has seen patients for Constipation, Gas-Bloat Syndrome and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Bassel on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Bassel speaks Spanish.
30 patients have reviewed Dr. Bassel. The overall rating for this provider is 3.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bassel.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bassel, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bassel appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.