Dr. Kent Leifer, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Leifer is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kent Leifer, MD
Overview of Dr. Kent Leifer, MD
Dr. Kent Leifer, MD is an Allergy & Asthma Specialist in Merritt Island, FL. They specialize in Allergy & Asthma, has 52 years of experience, and is board certified in Allergy & Immunology. They graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago and is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital and Rockledge Regional Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Leifer an average 4.4 star rating.
Dr. Leifer works at
Dr. Leifer's Office Locations
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Rockledge Regional Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Physicians United Plan (PUP), Inc.
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Leifer?
About Dr. Kent Leifer, MD
- Allergy & Asthma
- 52 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Fla
- SHANDS HOSPITAL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
- Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Leifer has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Leifer works at
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Leifer. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Leifer.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Leifer, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Leifer appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.