Dr. Kevin Taheri, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Taheri is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kevin Taheri, MD
Overview of Dr. Kevin Taheri, MD
Dr. Kevin Taheri, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Austin, TX. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston McGovern Medical School and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center, St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, Cedar Park Regional Medical Center, Ascension Seton Northwest, Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin, Ascension Seton Southwest, Ascension Seton Williamson and Dell Children's Medical Center. Dr. Taheri, completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center New Orleans. Patients rated Dr. Taheri an average 4.3 star rating.
Dr. Taheri works at
Dr. Taheri's Office Locations
- St. David's Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Dell Children's Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Taheri?
About Dr. Kevin Taheri, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 13 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center New Orleans
- LSU Health Sciences Center New Orleans School of Medicine
- University of Texas Health Sciences Center at Houston McGovern Medical School
- The University Of Texas At Austin
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taheri has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Taheri works at
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Taheri. The overall rating for this provider is 4.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Taheri.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Taheri, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Taheri appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.