Dr. Konrad Bakker, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bakker is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Konrad Bakker, MD
Overview of Dr. Konrad Bakker, MD
Dr. Konrad Bakker, MD is a Sleep Medicine Specialist in Frederick, MD. They specialize in Sleep Medicine, has 42 years of experience, and is board certified in Neurology. They graduated from Universiteit Van Amsterdam, Faculteit Der Geneeskunde and is affiliated with Frederick Health Hospital.
Dr. Bakker works at
Dr. Bakker's Office Locations
Comprehensive Neurology & Sleep Medicine172 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 100, Frederick, MD 21702 Directions (301) 694-0900
Comprehensive Neurology and Sleep Medicine1901 Research Blvd, Rockville, MD 20850 Directions (301) 694-0900Monday07:30 - 16:00Tuesday07:30 - 16:00Wednesday07:30 - 16:00Thursday07:30 - 16:00Friday07:30 - 16:00
- Frederick Health Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bakker?
About Dr. Konrad Bakker, MD
- Sleep Medicine
- 42 years of experience
- English, Dutch
Education & Certifications
- National Institute Of Mental Health
- Georgetown University Hospital
- REGIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LEIDEN / FACULTY OF MEDICAL SCIENCE
- Universiteit Van Amsterdam, Faculteit Der Geneeskunde
- University of Amsterdam / Faculty of Medical Science
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bakker accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Bakker has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bakker works at
Dr. Bakker speaks Dutch.
154 patients have reviewed Dr. Bakker. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bakker.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bakker, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bakker appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.