Dr. Kristin Hammersmith, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Hammersmith is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kristin Hammersmith, MD
Overview of Dr. Kristin Hammersmith, MD
Dr. Kristin Hammersmith, MD is a Cornea & External Disease Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Cornea & External Diseases, has 25 years of experience. They graduated from West Virginia University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Hammersmith, completed a residency at Wilmer Eye/Johns Hopkins U. Patients rated Dr. Hammersmith an average 4.1 star rating.
Dr. Hammersmith works at
Dr. Hammersmith's Office Locations
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Hammersmith?
About Dr. Kristin Hammersmith, MD
- Cornea & External Diseases
- 25 years of experience
- English, French
Education & Certifications
- Wills Eye Hosp-Cornea
- Wilmer Eye/Johns Hopkins U
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hammersmith has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Hammersmith works at
Dr. Hammersmith has seen patients for Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Hammersmith on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Hammersmith speaks French.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Hammersmith. The overall rating for this provider is 4.1. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Hammersmith.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Hammersmith, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Hammersmith appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.