Dr. Kurt Friedman, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Friedman is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Kurt Friedman, DDS
Dr. Kurt Friedman, DDS is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Plantation, FL. They graduated from University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill|Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine and is affiliated with HCA Florida Westside Hospital, HCA Florida Aventura Hospital, HCA Florida Northwest Hospital and Memorial Hospital West.
Dr. Friedman works at
- HCA Florida Westside Hospital
- HCA Florida Aventura Hospital
- HCA Florida Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Dominion Insurance
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Friedman?
Dr. Friedman took such great care of my 92 year old mother-in-law when she developed a stone in her salivary gland and was in tremendous pain. He saw her three times in one week. He found the stone and was able to remove it. Dr. Friedman is a very compassionate doctor and truly cares about his patients.
About Dr. Kurt Friedman, DDS
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Education & Certifications
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill|Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedman has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Friedman has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Friedman works at
124 patients have reviewed Dr. Friedman. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Friedman.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Friedman, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Friedman appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.