Dr. Lalita Pandit, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Pandit is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Lalita Pandit, MD
Overview of Dr. Lalita Pandit, MD
Dr. Lalita Pandit, MD is an Oncology Specialist in Irvine, CA. They specialize in Oncology, has 39 years of experience, and is board certified in Medical Oncology. They graduated from University of Bombay / Grant Medical College and is affiliated with MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center, Hoag Hospital Newport Beach, Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center, Hoag Orthopedic Institute, MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center and Huntington Beach Hospital. Dr. Pandit, completed a residency at Lac Usc Medical Center|Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center|Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Pandit an average 3.4 star rating.
Dr. Pandit works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Pandit's Office Locations
Allergy and Asthma Specialists Medical Group16300 Sand Canyon Ave Ste 609, Irvine, CA 92618 Directions (949) 753-9246
Dao Medical Group10161 Bolsa Ave, Westminster, CA 92683 Directions (714) 583-6340
Lalita Pandit MD Inc11180 Warner Ave Ste 467, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 Directions (714) 432-9200
Dao Medical Group Inc.9191 Westminster Ave, Garden Grove, CA 92844 Directions (714) 899-2000
- MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- Delta Health System
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Midwest Health Plan
- Optima Health
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Pandit?
About Dr. Lalita Pandit, MD
- 39 years of experience
- English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Spanish and Vietnamese
Education & Certifications
- Norris Cancer Ctr-USC|Norris Cancer Ctr-USC
- Lac Usc Medical Center|Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center|Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center
- New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr|New Rochelle Hosp Med Ctr|New Rochelle Hospital Med Center
- University of Bombay / Grant Medical College
- Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pandit has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Pandit works at
Dr. Pandit speaks Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi, Spanish and Vietnamese.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Pandit. The overall rating for this provider is 3.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Pandit.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Pandit, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Pandit appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.