Dr. Laura Evors, MD
Overview of Dr. Laura Evors, MD
Dr. Laura Evors, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Spartanburg, SC. They graduated from Mercer University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Piedmont Newnan Hospital. Patients rated Dr. Evors an average 3.7 star rating.
Dr. Evors works at
Dr. Evors' Office Locations
Womens Health Care Associates1686 Skylyn Dr Ste 201, Spartanburg, SC 29307 Directions (864) 585-3456
Piedmont Physicians Obstetrics and Gynecology Newnan775 Poplar Rd Ste 120, Newnan, GA 30265 Directions (770) 400-4510
Office2301 Newnan Crossing Blvd E Ste 210, Newnan, GA 30265 Directions (770) 400-7810
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Companion Benefit Alternatives
- Comprehensive Behavioral Healthcare
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Health Net
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (ROJW) Facility Agreement Only
- Midwest Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Evors?
About Dr. Laura Evors, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Education & Certifications
- Mercer University School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Evors has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Evors works at
6 patients have reviewed Dr. Evors. The overall rating for this provider is 3.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Evors.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Evors, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Evors appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.