Dr. Laviniu Anghel, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Anghel is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Laviniu Anghel, MD
Overview of Dr. Laviniu Anghel, MD
Dr. Laviniu Anghel, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Miramar, FL. They graduated from Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy Carol Davila"" and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar. Dr. Anghel, completed a residency at General Surgery Resident - Carol Davila, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania|Ob-gyn resident - Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Queens, NY. Patients rated Dr. Anghel an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Anghel works at
Dr. Anghel's Office Locations
First Class OBGYN, PA1951 SW 172nd Ave Ste 212, Miramar, FL 33029 Directions (954) 507-4494
First Class OBGYN, PA1601 Town Center Blvd, Weston, FL 33326 Directions (954) 507-4494Monday08:00 - 21:00Tuesday08:00 - 21:00Wednesday08:00 - 21:00Thursday08:00 - 21:00Friday08:00 - 21:00Saturday08:00 - 21:00
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Absolute Total Care
- Admiral Life
- All Florida PPO Inc
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- FirstCare Health Plans
- Florida Blue
- Florida Combined Life
- Florida Health Care Plans
- Florida Health Choices
- Freedom Health
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health Net
- HealthSun Health Plans
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Care
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Optimum HealthCare
- Optimum HealthCare, Inc.
- Preferred Care Partners
- Preferred Healthcare
- Prestige Health Choice
- Principal Financial Group
- Simple Insurance choice
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Staywell Kids (Wellcare)
- Sunshine Health
- TriWest Champus
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Anghel?
About Dr. Laviniu Anghel, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- English, Romanian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- General Surgery Resident - Carol Davila, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania|Ob-gyn resident - Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Queens, NY
- Ob-gyn Internship- Panait Sarbu Hospital, Bucharest, Romania
- Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy Carol Davila""
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Anghel has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Anghel works at
Dr. Anghel has seen patients for Menstrual Disorders, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Anghel on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Anghel speaks Romanian and Spanish.
495 patients have reviewed Dr. Anghel. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Anghel.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Anghel, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Anghel appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.