Dr. Liliana Ruiz-Leon, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ruiz-Leon is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Liliana Ruiz-Leon, DO
Overview of Dr. Liliana Ruiz-Leon, DO
Dr. Liliana Ruiz-Leon, DO is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Ruiz-Leon, completed a residency at Western University Of Health Services. Patients rated Dr. Ruiz-Leon an average 3.8 star rating.
Dr. Ruiz-Leon works at
Dr. Ruiz-Leon's Office Locations
- Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus
- Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals Rose De Lima
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Midwest Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ruiz-Leon?
About Dr. Liliana Ruiz-Leon, DO
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Western University Of Health Services
- Western University Of Health Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ruiz-Leon has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ruiz-Leon works at
Dr. Ruiz-Leon speaks Spanish.
28 patients have reviewed Dr. Ruiz-Leon. The overall rating for this provider is 3.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ruiz-Leon.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ruiz-Leon, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ruiz-Leon appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.