Dr. Lisa Guerra, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Guerra is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Lisa Guerra, MD
Overview of Dr. Lisa Guerra, MD
Dr. Lisa Guerra, MD is an Oncology Specialist in Newport Beach, CA. They specialize in Oncology, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified in General Surgery. They graduated from University of Illinois College of Medicine and is affiliated with MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center, MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center and MemorialCare Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach. Patients rated Dr. Guerra an average 4.9 star rating.
Dr. Guerra works at
Dr. Guerra's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Guerra?
About Dr. Lisa Guerra, MD
- 17 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Usc/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Lac/Usc Med Center
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago|University Of Illinois At Chicago Med Center
- University of Illinois College of Medicine
- General Surgery
- MemorialCare Saddleback Medical Center
- MemorialCare Orange Coast Medical Center
- MemorialCare Miller Children's & Women's Hospital Long Beach
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Guerra has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Guerra works at
Dr. Guerra has seen patients for Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, Breast Lump and Breast Cancer, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Guerra on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
43 patients have reviewed Dr. Guerra. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Guerra.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Guerra, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Guerra appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.