Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Blanchard is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD
Overview of Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD
Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD is a Mohs Micrographic Surgery Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. They specialize in Mohs Micrographic Surgery, has 56 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatology. They graduated from Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, Fl. Dr. Blanchard, completed a residency at University of Wi Hospital & Cli, Other Specialty University of Louisville Hosp, Dermatology University of Louisville Hosp, Internal Medicine Medical College of Ga Hospital & Cli, I. Patients rated Dr. Blanchard an average 2.5 star rating.
Dr. Blanchard works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Blanchard's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health
- Health Net
- Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)
- Prime Health Services
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Blanchard?
About Dr. Lucius Blanchard, MD
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
*Healthline does not verify qualifications for medical specialties. Please verify your provider's specialty and qualifications directly with your provider and applicable medical board.
- 56 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University Wisc
- University of Wi Hospital & Cli, Other Specialty University of Louisville Hosp, Dermatology University of Louisville Hosp, Internal Medicine Medical College of Ga Hospital & Cli, I
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic
- Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, Fl
- Dermatology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blanchard has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Blanchard works at
Dr. Blanchard has seen patients for Carcinoma in Situ of Skin, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Blanchard on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
103 patients have reviewed Dr. Blanchard. The overall rating for this provider is 2.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Blanchard.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Blanchard, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Blanchard appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.