Dr. Marcos Cruz, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Cruz is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Marcos Cruz, MD
Overview of Dr. Marcos Cruz, MD
Dr. Marcos Cruz, MD is a Pediatric Neurology Specialist in Gallatin, TN. They specialize in Pediatric Neurology, has 20 years of experience, and is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology. They graduated from NEW YORK MEDICAL COLLEGE and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. Dr. Cruz, completed a residency at University of Puerto Rico, St. Christopher Hospital for Children. Patients rated Dr. Cruz an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Cruz works at
Dr. Cruz's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health
- Health Net
- Midwest Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Special Needs Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Cruz?
About Dr. Marcos Cruz, MD
- Pediatric Neurology
- 20 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, St. Christopher Hospital for Children
- University of Puerto Rico, St. Christopher Hospital for Children
- University of Puerto Rico
- NEW YORK MEDICAL COLLEGE
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cruz has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Cruz works at
Dr. Cruz speaks Spanish.
28 patients have reviewed Dr. Cruz. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Cruz.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Cruz, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Cruz appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.