Dr. Mario Imola, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Imola is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Mario Imola, MD
Overview of Dr. Mario Imola, MD
Dr. Mario Imola, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Englewood, CO. They specialize in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, has 36 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. They graduated from University of Toronto Faculty - Medicine|University of Western Ontario Faculty - Dentistry and is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center and North Suburban Medical Center. Dr. Imola, completed a residency at University of Ottawa Hospital - General Division. Patients rated Dr. Imola an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Imola works at
Dr. Imola's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Imola?
About Dr. Mario Imola, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 36 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Center for Crani-acial-Skull Base Surgery|University of Berne (Switzerland)|University of Toronto Hospital - Deptartment - Reconst Surgery
- University of Ottawa Hospital - General Division
- Toronto East General Hospital
- University of Toronto Faculty - Medicine|University of Western Ontario Faculty - Dentistry
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Swedish Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Imola has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Imola works at
12 patients have reviewed Dr. Imola. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Imola.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Imola, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Imola appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.