Dr. Mark Farmer, MD
Overview of Dr. Mark Farmer, MD
Dr. Mark Farmer, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Richmond, VA. They specialize in Internal Medicine, has 21 years of experience. They graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences. Patients rated Dr. Farmer an average 3.9 star rating.
Dr. Farmer works at
Dr. Farmer's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- American Progressive Life Insurance/Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- C and O Employee's Hospital Association
- Chesapeake Life Insurance Co
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- First Health
- First Life and Health Insurance
- Health Net
- MVP Health Care
- One Net
- Optima Health
- Pyramid Life
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Southern Health Services (Coventry Health Care)
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Today's Options
- VA Coordinated Care for the Uninsured (VCC)
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Farmer?
About Dr. Mark Farmer, MD
- Internal Medicine
*Healthline does not verify qualifications for medical specialties. Please verify your provider's specialty and qualifications directly with your provider and applicable medical board.
- 21 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Farmer has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Farmer works at
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Farmer. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Farmer.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Farmer, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Farmer appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.