Dr. Mark Syms, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Syms is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Mark Syms, MD
Overview of Dr. Mark Syms, MD
Dr. Mark Syms, MD is a Neurotology Specialist in Phoenix, AZ. They specialize in Neurotology, has 30 years of experience, and is board certified in Neurotology. They graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Syms, completed a residency at Tripler Regional Med Center Honolulu Hi. Patients rated Dr. Syms an average 3.0 star rating.
Dr. Syms works at
Dr. Syms' Office Locations
Arizona Ear Center PC2627 N 3rd St Ste 201, Phoenix, AZ 85004 Directions (602) 307-9919
Office14418 W Meeker Blvd, Sun City West, AZ 85375 Directions (602) 307-9919
The Jon R. Hillegas Surgery Center13640 N Plaza del Rio Blvd Ste 135, Peoria, AZ 85381 Directions (623) 234-4766
Honorhealth John C. Lincoln Medical Center250 E Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85020 Directions (602) 441-3845
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- Alta Health Network
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Mayo Clinic
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Sturm Ruger & Co.
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- University Physicians
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wausau Benefits
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Syms?
About Dr. Mark Syms, MD
- 30 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- House Ear Clinic Inc
- Tripler Regional Med Center Honolulu Hi
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
- Neurotology, Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Syms has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Syms works at
Dr. Syms has seen patients for Nonsuppurative Otitis Media, Cholesteatoma and Conductive Hearing Loss, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Syms on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Syms speaks Spanish.
89 patients have reviewed Dr. Syms. The overall rating for this provider is 3.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Syms.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Syms, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Syms appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.