Dr. Martha Arambula, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Arambula is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Martha Arambula, MD
Overview of Dr. Martha Arambula, MD
Dr. Martha Arambula, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Yukon, OK. They specialize in Pediatrics, has 30 years of experience. They graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Portland Avenue, Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City, Integris Canadian Valley Hospital, Integris Southwest Medical Center and Lakeside Women's Hospital. Dr. Arambula, completed a residency at Children's Hospital Of Ok. Patients rated Dr. Arambula an average 4.2 star rating.
Dr. Arambula works at
Dr. Arambula's Office Locations
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center Portland Avenue
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Integris Canadian Valley Hospital
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Lakeside Women's Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Arambula?
About Dr. Martha Arambula, MD
- 30 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
- Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arambula has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Arambula works at
Dr. Arambula speaks Spanish.
26 patients have reviewed Dr. Arambula. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Arambula.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Arambula, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Arambula appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.