Dr. Maulik Shah, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shah is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Maulik Shah, MD
Overview of Dr. Maulik Shah, MD
Dr. Maulik Shah, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Chandler, AZ. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 19 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. They graduated from Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Banner Desert Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Shah an average 4.5 star rating.
Dr. Shah works at
Dr. Shah's Office Locations
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Indiana Health Network
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Mayo Clinic
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Secure Care Indemnity
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Shah?
About Dr. Maulik Shah, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 19 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Shah works at
Dr. Shah has seen patients for Deviated Septum and Enlarged Turbinates, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Shah on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
91 patients have reviewed Dr. Shah. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Shah.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Shah, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Shah appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.