Dr. Megan Zaander, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Zaander is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Megan Zaander, MD
Dr. Megan Zaander, MD is an Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Lake Oswego, OR. They graduated from Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and is affiliated with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center and Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center.
Dr. Zaander works at
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Columbia Pacific Coordinated Care Organization (CCO)
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Moda Health
- Oregon Health Plan
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Willamette Valley Community Health (WVCH)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Zaander?
By far the best obgyn I have had. She has a great demeanor, she is understanding, and she is the only gynecologist I want to go to as long as I live in the PDX metro.
About Dr. Megan Zaander, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Education & Certifications
- University Of Minnesota Med School Twin Cities Minneapolis Mn
- Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU)
- Lawrence University In Appleton, Wi
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zaander has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Zaander works at
5 patients have reviewed Dr. Zaander. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Zaander.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Zaander, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Zaander appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.