Dr. Mhd Zakaria, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Zakaria is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Mhd Zakaria, MD
Overview of Dr. Mhd Zakaria, MD
Dr. Mhd Zakaria, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Hollywood, FL. They graduated from Damascus University and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Hospital West.
Dr. Zakaria works at
Dr. Zakaria's Office Locations
Memorial Division of Neuroscience1150 N 35th Ave Ste 590, Hollywood, FL 33021 Directions (954) 601-5410Monday8:30am - 5:00pmTuesday8:30am - 5:00pmWednesday8:30am - 5:00pmThursday8:30am - 5:00pmFriday8:30am - 5:00pmSaturdayClosedSundayClosed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- First Health
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Health Net
- JIPA Network
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Sagamore Health Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Zakaria?
He is the best doctor, I have had epilepsy for 26 years and he has been the only one to give me a new and true solution for my situation. My life improved tremendously after your patient attention.
About Dr. Mhd Zakaria, MD
- English, Arabic
Education & Certifications
- Mayo Clinic|Mayo Medical School
- University of Cincinnati|University of Cincinnati / Main Campus
- Charleston Area Medical Center
- Damascus University
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy and Neurology
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zakaria has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Zakaria accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Zakaria has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Zakaria works at
Dr. Zakaria has seen patients for Epilepsy, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Zakaria on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Zakaria speaks Arabic.
31 patients have reviewed Dr. Zakaria. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Zakaria.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Zakaria, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Zakaria appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.