Dr. Michael Berry, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Berry is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Michael Berry, MD
Dr. Michael Berry, MD is an Orthopedic Hand Surgery Specialist in Saint Joseph, MI. They completed their fellowship with UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES
Dr. Berry works at
- Franciscan Health Michigan City
- Spectrum Health Lakeland Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Lakeland Niles Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Bluegrass Family Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Nippon Life Benefits
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana, Inc.
- Physicians' Care Network
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- Thrivent Financial
- Trustmark Companies
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Berry?
Dr. Barry is an excellent communicator. He takes his time and explains everything. I would recommend him for hand surgery. Also, I must add that his office team, therapists etc.Are all very professional, excellent listeners, and very pleasant.
About Dr. Michael Berry, MD
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berry has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Berry works at
Dr. Berry has seen patients for Trigger Finger, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Osteoarthritis of Hands, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Berry on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
21 patients have reviewed Dr. Berry. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Berry.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Berry, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Berry appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.