Dr. Michael Galoyan, DPM is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Galoyan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Michael Galoyan, DPM
Overview of Dr. Michael Galoyan, DPM
Dr. Michael Galoyan, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Middle Village, NY. They specialize in Podiatry, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified in Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine. They graduated from New York College Of Podiatric Medicine/Coney Island Hospital and is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Medical Center.
Dr. Galoyan works at
Dr. Galoyan's Office Locations
Metro Podiatry Pllc6660 80th St Ste G3, Middle Village, NY 11379 Directions (516) 427-2406Monday9:00am - 8:00pmTuesday9:00am - 8:00pmWednesday9:00am - 8:00pmThursday9:00am - 8:00pmFriday9:00am - 8:00pmSaturday9:00am - 8:00pmSunday11:00am - 6:00pm
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Aetna Health Network
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield of South Carolina
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida, Inc. d/b/a Florida Blue
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Center Care
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Horizon Health Care
- Humana Benefit Plan of Illinois
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
- Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana
- Humana Health Plan of Ohio
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Humana Veterans
- Meritain Health
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Alliance
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare Benefits of Texas
- UnitedHealthcare of California
- UnitedHealthcare Plan of the River Valley
- VNS Choice
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Galoyan?
Dr. G contacted me via tele-health after-hours and advised me regarding my foot problem. As I am visiting from out of town, and his office is a distance away, he offered for me to pick up a foot pad from his Office Manager's home. I felt that is above and beyond the professionalism of one in his field....Kudos to Dr. G. p.s. He is also a friendly guy on the phone.....
About Dr. Michael Galoyan, DPM
- 13 years of experience
- English, Armenian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Forest Hills Hospital, North Shore-LIJ Health System
- Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
- New York College Of Podiatric Medicine/Coney Island Hospital
- SUNY At Stony Brook, New York
- Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Galoyan has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Galoyan accepts Aetna, Aetna Health Network and Anthem, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Galoyan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Galoyan works at
Dr. Galoyan has seen patients for Plantar Fasciitis, Foot Sprain and Ankle Sprains and Strains, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Galoyan on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Galoyan speaks Armenian, Polish, Russian and Spanish.
13 patients have reviewed Dr. Galoyan. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Galoyan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Galoyan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Galoyan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.