Dr. Michael Kapamajian, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kapamajian is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Michael Kapamajian, MD
Dr. Michael Kapamajian, MD is an Ophthalmology Specialist in Torrance, CA. They specialize in Ophthalmology, has 18 years of experience. They graduated from D GEFFEN SCH OF MED-UCLA|David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and is affiliated with Harbor - UCLA Medical Center and PIH Health Whittier Hospital.
Dr. Kapamajian works at
- Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- PIH Health Whittier Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kapamajian?
Somehow my finger drifted over and clicked a "thumbs down"for a nice review of Dr. Kap. and I can't undo it. Dr. Kapamajian was amazing with my young daughter and her optical needs! All thumbs up for this Dr!
About Dr. Michael Kapamajian, MD
- 18 years of experience
- English, Armenian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Glaucoma- Jules Stein Eye Institute|Jules Stein Eye Insitute, UCLA|Jules Stein Eye Inst UCLA|Uveitis - Jules Stein Eye Institute
- Chief of Residency-Doheny Eye Institute|University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary|University Of Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary Chicago
- Olive View UCLA Med Ctr|UCLA-Olive View Medical Center
- D GEFFEN SCH OF MED-UCLA|David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kapamajian has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Kapamajian using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Kapamajian has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kapamajian works at
Dr. Kapamajian has seen patients for Glaucoma, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Kapamajian on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Kapamajian speaks Armenian and Spanish.
186 patients have reviewed Dr. Kapamajian. The overall rating for this provider is 4.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kapamajian.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kapamajian, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kapamajian appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.