Dr. Michael Nwaneri, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Nwaneri is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Michael Nwaneri, MD
Overview of Dr. Michael Nwaneri, MD
Dr. Michael Nwaneri, MD is a Pediatrics Specialist in Roswell, GA. They specialize in Pediatrics, has 27 years of experience, and is board certified in Obesity Medicine. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston and Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital.
Dr. Nwaneri works at
Dr. Nwaneri's Office Locations
Omega Pediatrics1305 Hembree Rd Ste 203, Roswell, GA 30076 Directions (470) 485-6342
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American CareSource
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Nwaneri?
We LOVE Dr. Nwaneri and his medical team! He trains his staff very well in treating his patients well and providing the best medical care. Dr. Nwaneri was born to be a Pediatrician as he is excellent with children and really gains a child’s and the family’s trust from the first visit. He is also very accessible to his patients. Unlike most Doctors, he will. Ever make you wait days for an answer to your medical question. We always get an immediate response or a very timely response to our inquiries. We wish all Doctors were like Dr. Nwaneri!
About Dr. Michael Nwaneri, MD
- 27 years of experience
- English, Igbo, Spanish and Yoruba
Education & Certifications
- American Board of Obesity Medicine|Board Certified, American Board Of Pediatrics|Certified By American Board Of Obesity Medicine|Liverpool Sch Trop Med|U Coll Hosp-U Ibadan|University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- University of Ibadan / College of Medicine|University of Minnesota Hospital and Clinics|University Of Minnesota Pediatric Residency
- University of Minnesota Medical Center Fairview|University Of Nigeria College Of Medicine, Nsukka, Enugu State|University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Obesity Medicine and Pediatrics
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nwaneri has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Nwaneri accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Nwaneri has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Nwaneri works at
Dr. Nwaneri speaks Igbo, Spanish and Yoruba.
38 patients have reviewed Dr. Nwaneri. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Nwaneri.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Nwaneri, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Nwaneri appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.