Dr. Michael Teixido, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Teixido is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Michael Teixido, MD
Overview of Dr. Michael Teixido, MD
Dr. Michael Teixido, MD is a Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Wilmington, DE. They specialize in Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat), has 38 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from Bowman Gray School of Medicine and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital, Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware, Saint Francis Hospital and Wilmington Hospital. Dr. Teixido, completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Teixido an average 3.3 star rating.
Dr. Teixido works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Teixido's Office Locations
- Christiana Hospital
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Alliance Health Care
- American International Group (AIG)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Great West Life
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- State Farm
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- UPMC Health Plan
- Western & Southern Benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Teixido?
About Dr. Michael Teixido, MD
- Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
- 38 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Rochester
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Teixido has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Teixido works at
Dr. Teixido has seen patients for All Headaches (incl. Migraine) and Vertigo, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Teixido on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Teixido speaks Spanish.
26 patients have reviewed Dr. Teixido. The overall rating for this provider is 3.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Teixido.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Teixido, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Teixido appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.