Dr. Michael Vaughn, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Vaughn is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Michael Vaughn, MD
Overview of Dr. Michael Vaughn, MD
Dr. Michael Vaughn, MD is an Allergy & Immunology Specialist in San Antonio, TX. They specialize in Allergy & Immunology, has 36 years of experience. They graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Vaughn works at
Dr. Vaughn's Office Locations
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Dean Health Plan, Inc.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Independence Blue Cross
- INTotal Health
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Optima Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Vista Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Vaughn?
Dr. Michael Vaughn ("Dr. Mike") is simply AMAZING! The allergy testing he recommended has literally changed (and saved) my life. I'm forever appreciative of this very fine physician who is exceptionally approachable, talented, and generous with his time during office visits. He's quite likely THE BEST out there. Staff is wonderful, too. Many, many thanks!! :)
About Dr. Michael Vaughn, MD
- Allergy & Immunology
- 36 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Univ. Tx Health Science Center-San Antonio
- Usaf Hospital Wilford Hall
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- St. Bonaventure University, Olean, N.Y.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vaughn has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Vaughn has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Vaughn works at
Dr. Vaughn has seen patients for Allergic Rhinitis, Pollen Allergy and Allergy Testing, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Vaughn on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
33 patients have reviewed Dr. Vaughn. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Vaughn.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Vaughn, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Vaughn appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.