Dr. Vandorn has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Michelle Vandorn, MD
Overview of Dr. Michelle Vandorn, MD
Dr. Michelle Vandorn, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Belleville, IL. They specialize in Internal Medicine, has 24 years of experience. They graduated from Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med and is affiliated with HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital and Memorial Hospital Belleville.
Dr. Vandorn works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Vandorn's Office Locations
- HSHS St. Elizabeth's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Belleville
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Vandorn?
Would Highly recommend Dr. VanDorn
About Dr. Michelle Vandorn, MD
- Internal Medicine
- 24 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vandorn has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Vandorn works at
5 patients have reviewed Dr. Vandorn. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Vandorn.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Vandorn, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Vandorn appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.