Dr. Mikiko Murakami, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Murakami is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Mikiko Murakami, DO
Overview of Dr. Mikiko Murakami, DO
Dr. Mikiko Murakami, DO is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist in Campbell, CA. They specialize in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, has 12 years of experience, and is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. They graduated from Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Murakami, completed a residency at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Patients rated Dr. Murakami an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Murakami works at
Dr. Murakami's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Affinity Health Plan
- Alameda Alliance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Physicians Medical Group Of San Jose
- Santa Clara County IPA (SCCIPA)
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Murakami?
About Dr. Mikiko Murakami, DO
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- 12 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN DIEGO
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Alameda County Medical Center
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murakami has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Murakami works at
35 patients have reviewed Dr. Murakami. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Murakami.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Murakami, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Murakami appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.