Dr. Minyi Tan, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Tan is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Minyi Tan, MD
Overview of Dr. Minyi Tan, MD
Dr. Minyi Tan, MD is an Anesthesiology Specialist in Oceanside, NY. Dr. Tan, completed a fellowship at Pain Management - New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center,. Dr. Tan, completed a residency at Anesthesiology - New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Tan an average 3.9 star rating.
Dr. Tan works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Tan's Office Locations
South Nassau Communities Hospital1 Healthy Way, Oceanside, NY 11572 Directions (516) 632-3000
Queens Medical Wellness Center9436 58th Ave, Elmhurst, NY 11373 Directions (347) 947-7692
Agi Medical Pllc717 56th St, Brooklyn, NY 11220 Directions (718) 435-3890
Stony Brook University Hospital101 Nicolls Rd, Stony Brook, NY 11794 Directions (631) 638-7246
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Tan?
About Dr. Minyi Tan, MD
- English, Arabic and Chinese
Education & Certifications
- Pain Management - New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center,
- Anesthesiology - New York Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center
- SUNY Stony Brook - BASc, Biochemistry
- Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tan has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Tan works at
Dr. Tan speaks Arabic and Chinese.
7 patients have reviewed Dr. Tan. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Tan.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Tan, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Tan appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.