Dr. Miguel Angel Medina, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Medina is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Miguel Angel Medina, MD
Overview of Dr. Miguel Angel Medina, MD
Dr. Miguel Angel Medina, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Miami, FL. They completed their fellowship with Craniofacial Surgery and Microsurgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital/R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Md.
Dr. Medina works at
Dr. Medina's Office Locations
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Directions (786) 596-2000Monday09:00 - 17:00Tuesday09:00 - 17:00Wednesday09:00 - 17:00Thursday09:00 - 17:00Friday09:00 - 17:00
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Medina?
About Dr. Miguel Angel Medina, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Certifications
- Craniofacial Surgery and Microsurgery, The Johns Hopkins Hospital/R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, Md.
- Plastic Surgery, Harvard Plastic Surgery Program, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass., Served as Chief Resident Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Mass., Awarded V.H. Kazanjian Research Fellowship for Reconstru
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Plastic Surgery
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Miami Cancer Institute
- South Miami Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Medina accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Medina using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Medina has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Medina works at
Dr. Medina has seen patients for Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Medina on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
43 patients have reviewed Dr. Medina. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Medina.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Medina, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Medina appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.