Dr. Mwawaza Sanyika, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Sanyika is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Mwawaza Sanyika, MD
Overview of Dr. Mwawaza Sanyika, MD
Dr. Mwawaza Sanyika, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Columbus, OH. They specialize in Family Medicine, has 26 years of experience. They graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med and is affiliated with OhioHealth Grant Medical Center and Riverside Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Sanyika works at
Dr. Sanyika's Office Locations
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Keystone Health Plan East
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Sanyika?
About Dr. Mwawaza Sanyika, MD
- Family Medicine
- 26 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Mt Carmel Med Center
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sanyika has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Sanyika has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Sanyika works at
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Sanyika. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Sanyika.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Sanyika, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Sanyika appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.