Dr. Neel Patel, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Patel is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Overview of Dr. Neel Patel, MD
Dr. Neel Patel, MD is an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Patel, completed a fellowship at Head and Neck Surgical Oncology - University of Miami/Jackson Health System, Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery - University of Miami/Jackson Health System. Dr. Patel, completed a residency at University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
Dr. Patel works at
Dr. Patel's Office Locations
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
- Dental Network of America
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Patel?
About Dr. Neel Patel, MD
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- English, French, Gujarati and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Head and Neck Surgical Oncology - University of Miami/Jackson Health System, Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery - University of Miami/Jackson Health System
- University at Buffalo Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Hca Florida Aventura Hospital
- Hca Florida Kendall Hospital
- HCA Florida Mercy Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Patel works at
Dr. Patel speaks French, Gujarati and Spanish.
Dr. Patel has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Patel.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Patel, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Patel appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.