Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Touroutoglou is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou, MD
Overview of Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou, MD
Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou, MD is an Oncology Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Touroutoglou, completed a fellowship at University of Texas, Houston. Dr. Touroutoglou, completed a residency at St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center. Patients rated Dr. Touroutoglou an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Touroutoglou works at
Dr. Touroutoglou's Office Locations
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Altius Health Plans
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- California Field Ironworkers Trust Fund
- Coventry Health Care
- Employers Health Network
- Great West Life
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Midwest Health Plan
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Principal Financial Group
- Railroad Medicare
- Sierra Health and Life
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- Teachers Health Trust
- United American Insurance Company
- United Healthcare
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Touroutoglou?
About Dr. Nikolaos Touroutoglou, MD
- English, German and Greek
Education & Certifications
- University of Texas, Houston
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Touroutoglou has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Touroutoglou works at
Dr. Touroutoglou speaks German and Greek.
6 patients have reviewed Dr. Touroutoglou. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Touroutoglou.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Touroutoglou, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Touroutoglou appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.