Dr. Olanma Okoji, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Okoji is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Olanma Okoji, MD
Overview of Dr. Olanma Okoji, MD
Dr. Olanma Okoji, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in Rockville, MD. They specialize in Gastroenterology, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified in Gastroenterology. They graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. Dr. Okoji, completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center. Patients rated Dr. Okoji an average 4.6 star rating.
Dr. Okoji works at
Dr. Okoji's Office Locations
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst BlueChoice, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Okoji?
About Dr. Olanma Okoji, MD
- 14 years of experience
- English, Igbo and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian Cornell University|New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center
- George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Okoji has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Okoji works at
Dr. Okoji has seen patients for Gastroptosis, Constipation and Gas-Bloat Syndrome, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Okoji on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Okoji speaks Igbo and Spanish.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Okoji. The overall rating for this provider is 4.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Okoji.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Okoji, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Okoji appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.