Dr. Oliver Simmons, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Simmons is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Oliver Simmons, MD
Overview of Dr. Oliver Simmons, MD
Dr. Oliver Simmons, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Lexington, SC. They specialize in Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, has 25 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Hospital and Prisma Health Richland Hospital. Dr. Simmons, completed a residency at Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans|Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery|Plastic Surgery|University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. Patients rated Dr. Simmons an average 3.5 star rating.
Dr. Simmons works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Simmons' Office Locations
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Simmons?
About Dr. Oliver Simmons, MD
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- 25 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Johns Hopkins|Pediatric Craniofacial and Microsurgery
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans|Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery|Plastic Surgery|University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences
- UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS FOR MEDICAL SCIENCES
- University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
- Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simmons has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Simmons works at
Dr. Simmons speaks Spanish.
32 patients have reviewed Dr. Simmons. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Simmons.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Simmons, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Simmons appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.