Dr. Omid Shaye, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Shaye is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Omid Shaye, MD
Overview of Dr. Omid Shaye, MD
Dr. Omid Shaye, MD is a Medical Oncology Specialist in West Hills, CA. They specialize in Medical Oncology, has 22 years of experience. They graduated from Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California|University of Southern California - Keck School lof Medicine and is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center.
Dr. Shaye works at
Dr. Shaye's Office Locations
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Shaye?
Dr.Shaye saved my life. Do I need to say more? His staff is wonderful. The office atmosphere is warm and friendly. I would recommend Dr.Shaye to everybody who needs help in his field of work. Thank you, Dr.Shaya for everything you've done for me
About Dr. Omid Shaye, MD
- Medical Oncology
- 22 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Usc Department Of Medicine, Division Of Hematology &amp;amp; Oncology
- Los Angeles County - University of Southern California Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - University of Southern California Medical Center|Usc Department Of Medicine
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California|University of Southern California - Keck School lof Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaye has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Shaye has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Shaye works at
Dr. Shaye has seen patients for Anemia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Shaye on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
22 patients have reviewed Dr. Shaye. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Shaye.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Shaye, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Shaye appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.