Dr. Phillip Brownstein, MD
Overview of Dr. Phillip Brownstein, MD
Dr. Phillip Brownstein, MD is an Urology Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Urology, has 53 years of experience, and is board certified in Urology. They graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Brownstein, completed a residency at Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center|Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals|UC San Diego Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Brownstein an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Brownstein works at
Dr. Brownstein's Office Locations
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Brownstein?
About Dr. Phillip Brownstein, MD
- 53 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center|Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals|UC San Diego Medical Center
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- Drexel University College of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brownstein has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Brownstein works at
82 patients have reviewed Dr. Brownstein. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Brownstein.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Brownstein, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Brownstein appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.