Dr. Patricia Maeso, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Maeso is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Patricia Maeso, MD
Overview of Dr. Patricia Maeso, MD
Dr. Patricia Maeso, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Houston, TX. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 21 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. Maeso an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Maeso works at
Dr. Maeso's Office Locations
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Maeso?
About Dr. Patricia Maeso, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 21 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Medical College of Georgia
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus
- University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine, Medical Sciences Campus
- University of Pennsylvania
- Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maeso has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Maeso works at
Dr. Maeso speaks Spanish.
130 patients have reviewed Dr. Maeso. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Maeso.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Maeso, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Maeso appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.