Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. McKeever is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD
Overview of Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD
Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD is a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Van Nuys, CA. They specialize in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery, has 41 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery. They graduated from Tulane University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, Huntington Hospital and Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center. Dr. McKeever, completed a residency at University Of California At Irvine, Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center. Patients rated Dr. McKeever an average 2.6 star rating.
Dr. McKeever works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. McKeever's Office Locations
- Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Huntington Hospital
- Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. McKeever?
About Dr. Patricia McKeever, MD
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- 41 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY
- University Of California At Irvine, Rancho Los Amigos Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McKeever has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. McKeever works at
17 patients have reviewed Dr. McKeever. The overall rating for this provider is 2.6. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. McKeever.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. McKeever, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. McKeever appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.