Dr. Patrick Cook, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Cook is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Patrick Cook, MD
Overview of Dr. Patrick Cook, MD
Dr. Patrick Cook, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Houston, TX. They specialize in Cardiology, has 44 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital and CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center.
Dr. Cook works at
Dr. Cook's Office Locations
AKA The Sunset Clinic1701 Sunset Blvd # 6758, Houston, TX 77005 Directions (713) 526-5511
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Thrivent Financial
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Cook?
About Dr. Patrick Cook, MD
- 44 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- 1984|Tex Heart Institute|Texas Heart Inst/St Luke's Episcopal Hosp|Texas Heart Institute
- Baylor Coll Affil Hosps|Baylor College Affil Hosps
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cook accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Cook has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Cook works at
Dr. Cook has seen patients for Heart Palpitations and Heart Disease, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Cook on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Cook speaks Spanish.
14 patients have reviewed Dr. Cook. The overall rating for this provider is 4.2. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Cook.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Cook, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Cook appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.