Dr. Patrick Simon, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Simon is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Patrick Simon, MD
Overview of Dr. Patrick Simon, MD
Dr. Patrick Simon, MD is an Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Winfield, IL. They specialize in Ear, Nose, and Throat, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified in Otolaryngology. They graduated from UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital. Dr. Simon, completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. Patients rated Dr. Simon an average 5.0 star rating.
Dr. Simon works at
Dr. Simon's Office Locations
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Alliance of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Family Health Network
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- Harken Health
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- HealthSpan Integrated Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Meridian Health Plan
- Preferred Network Access
- Private HealthCare Systems
- The Alliance
- US Family Health Plan
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Simon?
About Dr. Patrick Simon, MD
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- 15 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- New York Head and Neck Institute Lenox Hill Hospital
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
- Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery and Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simon has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Simon works at
Dr. Simon has seen patients for Earwax Buildup, Otitis Media and Chronic Sinusitis, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Simon on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
3 patients have reviewed Dr. Simon. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Simon.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Simon, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Simon appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.