Dr. Paul Kaywin, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kaywin is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Paul Kaywin, MD
Dr. Paul Kaywin, MD is a Medical Oncology Specialist in Miami, FL. They specialize in Medical Oncology, has 50 years of experience, and is board certified in Hematology. They graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine and is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Baptist Hospital Of Miami, Doctors Hospital, Homestead Hospital and West Kendall Baptist Hospital.
Dr. Kaywin works at
Miami Cancer Institute8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL 33176 Directions
- South Miami Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- First Health
- Global Excel Insurance
- Magellan Complete Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Pekin Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kaywin?
Dr Kaywin is very patient and thorough. He has a Sincere interest in the patient!
About Dr. Paul Kaywin, MD
- Medical Oncology
- 50 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Hematology/Oncology, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pa., Clinical Fellow of the American Cancer Society|Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Internal Medicine, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital of Boston, Boston, Mass.
- Boston University School Of Medicine
- Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaywin has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Yes, you can schedule an appointment online with Dr. Kaywin using Healthline FindCare.
Dr. Kaywin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kaywin works at
55 patients have reviewed Dr. Kaywin. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kaywin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kaywin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kaywin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.