Dr. Paul Walinsky, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Walinsky is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Paul Walinsky, MD
Overview of Dr. Paul Walinsky, MD
Dr. Paul Walinsky, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Philadelphia, PA. They specialize in Cardiology, has 58 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from Perelman School Of Medicine At The University Of Pennsylvania and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Dr. Walinsky works at
Dr. Walinsky's Office Locations
Jefferson Angioplasty Center111 S 11th St Ste 6210, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Directions (484) 381-0254
Experience & Treatment Frequency
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Walinsky?
About Dr. Paul Walinsky, MD
- 58 years of experience
- English, French, Hebrew and Yiddish
Education & Certifications
- Hahnemann University Hospital (MCP/Drexel)
- Perelman School Of Medicine At The University Of Pennsylvania
- Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Walinsky accepts Aetna, Anthem and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Walinsky has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Walinsky works at
Dr. Walinsky speaks French, Hebrew and Yiddish.
86 patients have reviewed Dr. Walinsky. The overall rating for this provider is 4.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Walinsky.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Walinsky, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Walinsky appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.