Overview of Dr. Pedram Gerami, MD
Dr. Pedram Gerami, MD is a Dermatologist in Chicago, IL. They specialize in Dermatology, has 22 years of experience, and is board certified in Dermatology. They graduated from Rosalind Franklin University Chicago Medical School and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. Gerami, completed a residency at UNIVERSITY OF IOWA HOSPITALS AND CLINICS.
Dr. Gerami works at
Find providers based on your care needs
Dr. Gerami's Office Locations
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Midwest Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Gerami?
About Dr. Pedram Gerami, MD
- 22 years of experience
- English, Persian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- UNIVERSITY OF IOWA HOSPITALS AND CLINICS
- Rosalind Franklin University Chicago Medical School
- Dermatology and Dermatopathology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gerami has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Gerami works at
Dr. Gerami speaks Persian and Spanish.
Dr. Gerami has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Gerami.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Gerami, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Gerami appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.