Dr. Peter Daly, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Daly is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Peter Daly, MD
Overview of Dr. Peter Daly, MD
Dr. Peter Daly, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Eagan, MN. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 37 years of experience, and is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine. They graduated from Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine and is affiliated with United Hospital, M Health Fairview Saint Joseph's Hospital and M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital. Dr. Daly, completed a residency at Mayo Clin Mayo Grad School Med. Patients rated Dr. Daly an average 4.8 star rating.
Dr. Daly works at
Dr. Daly's Office Locations
- United Hospital
- M Health Fairview Saint Joseph's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Daly?
About Dr. Peter Daly, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 37 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Mass Genl Hospital Harvard Med School
- Mayo Clin Mayo Grad School Med
- Mayo Clinic Alix School of Medicine
- University of Notre Dame- South Bend, Indiana
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daly has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Daly works at
54 patients have reviewed Dr. Daly. The overall rating for this provider is 4.8. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Daly.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Daly, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Daly appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.