Dr. Peter Kerwin, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kerwin is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Peter Kerwin, MD
Overview of Dr. Peter Kerwin, MD
Dr. Peter Kerwin, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Downers Grove, IL. They specialize in Cardiology, has 39 years of experience, and is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease. They graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Edward Hospital - Main Campus and Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus.
Dr. Kerwin works at
Dr. Kerwin's Office Locations
Cardiology3825 Highland Ave Ste 102, Downers Grove, IL 60515 Directions (630) 435-6100
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health
- National Elevator
- Samaritan Health Plans
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Kerwin?
Dr. Kerwin has tended to my conditions for 12 years and is excellent.
About Dr. Peter Kerwin, MD
- 39 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Loyola University Stritch School Of Med
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
- Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kerwin has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Kerwin accepts Aetna, Anthem and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Kerwin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Kerwin works at
Dr. Kerwin has seen patients for Hyperlipidemia, Heart Disease and Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Kerwin on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
10 patients have reviewed Dr. Kerwin. The overall rating for this provider is 4.4. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Kerwin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Kerwin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Kerwin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.