Dr. Petr Bocek, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bocek is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Petr Bocek, MD
Overview of Dr. Petr Bocek, MD
Dr. Petr Bocek, MD is an Allergy & Immunology Specialist in Germantown, MD. They specialize in Allergy & Immunology, has 33 years of experience. They graduated from Masaryk University Faculty Of Medicine and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. Dr. Bocek, completed a residency at STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT STONY BROOK. Patients rated Dr. Bocek an average 4.7 star rating.
Dr. Bocek works at
Dr. Bocek's Office Locations
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bocek?
About Dr. Petr Bocek, MD
- Allergy & Immunology
- 33 years of experience
- English, Czech and Slovak
Education & Certifications
- Natl. Inst. Of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Nih
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT STONY BROOK
- State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook|SUNY Stony Brook
- Masaryk University Faculty Of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bocek has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bocek works at
Dr. Bocek speaks Czech and Slovak.
26 patients have reviewed Dr. Bocek. The overall rating for this provider is 4.7. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bocek.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bocek, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bocek appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.